LiFePO4 Battery Replaces SLA Sealed Lead Acid 12V 7AhNOTE: Lithium Iron Phosphate is non-refundable! For more information please see our Return Policy
This is a drop in replacement for lead-acid battery. It require no change to lead acid battery charging system. It can be placed in scooters, wheelchairs, anything that uses a sealed lead acid battery. LIFEPO4 battery contains no poisonous lead, no acid, and do not create gasses during charge, which regular Lead-Acid batteries do. Compared to lead-acid, LIFEPO4 batteries are super light, have much lower self-discharge, do not sulfate, and are environmentally friendly. Which made it the perfect replacement solution for lead acid batteries.
Features and Benefits:
- Longer battery life. Twice to four times the service life of lead-acid batteries
- High safety features. No explosive gasses.
- Super Light weight. Only half the weight of same 12V 7Ah lead-acid batteries
- High power, up to 30A discharge current.
- High-temperature working capability.
- Steady discharge and charge performance.
- Low self discharge with no memory effect.
- Green products - environmentally friendly, no lead and no acid.
- Short circuit protection.
- Over charge and over discharge protection.
- 12V 7Ah battery pack.
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 7Ah
- Weight: 41oz
- Dimension: 160x60x93mm
- Maximum Discharge Current: 30A
- Risk of fire, explosion, or burning.
- Do not short circuit the (+) and (-) terminals with any metals.
- Do not immerse, wet, or throw battery in water.
- Do not keep battery in heated temperature above 60˚C or throw battery into fire.
- Do not disassemble, crush, or modify the battery.
- Stop using the battery if abnormal heat, odor, deformation or abnormal condition is detected.
|Product Weight (lbs)||2.2|